Assistant sought

Living in Sydenham and looking for a gardener, flat or whatever? Advertise free here
Jen_Juniper

Assistant sought

Post by Jen_Juniper »

Hello, I'm Jen, and I'm about to move in with my boyfriend in Sydenham. His flat is on Ormanton Road. I have a disability which makes it hard for me to bend or lift, and I work from home.

I'm looking for someone to pop in for one hour a day, at lunch time or in the early afternoon, Monday to Friday. I'd ask for their help with things like unloading and loading the dishwasher, putting laundry in, tidying up and making beds. It would also be lovely to break up my work day with a chat, so it would be great to find someone friendly.

This position pays £17 an hour and I would ask to see references and a current CRB check. I hope it will be an ongoing position, offering you regular reliable work, but it would be on a freelance basis as I am not set up to do payroll and you would need to pay your own taxes.

If this sounds interesting please get in touch.

Best wishes,

Jen
Marina

Re: Assistant sought

Post by Marina »

Hi Jen,
I would be interested in helping you for an hour a day.
My name is Marina, l live quite near you and have the time to spare.
I have DBS clearance and drive my own car.
I don’t know how old you are or what age range you would prefer to spend some time with, so let me know if a retired woman with a whole lifetime of experiences would be something you’d be interested in.
Please feel free to ask me any questions before you decide whether us meeting is what you want.
Kindest regards
Marina