LA FITNESS

Home of 5-a-side footie and any other Sydenham Club who needs a forum for discussion or planning
sigrunkrist

LA FITNESS

Post by sigrunkrist »

Hi I need someone to take over my membership at LA FITNESS. I have moved away and I am stuck with paying 37.50 each month until december. Is anyone intrested in joining that Gym ?
They have everything their, a lot af classes I can recomend and sauna, pool and a steam room. Tvo big changing rooms.

visit lafitness.co.uk for more info

my number is 07552991643

- sigrun
stuart

Re: LA FITNESS

Post by stuart »

AFAIK LAFitness stop you doing this by having your photo linked to your card. This flashes up on the screen when you check-in. Some staff don't bother to check but there is always one ... next time you check-in lean over and see if that's still happening (hopefully the system may be broken).

Do check there isn't a Club near where you are moving. It may be possible to use that gym for the same or slightly higher fee.

Stuart
sigrunkrist

Post by sigrunkrist »

No you can have someone take over you're account and they take a new photo of the person. Their is no LA fitness where I am going since I am leaving the country.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

If you are leaving the country because you have been relocated for work or something else beyond your control, you can cancel your contract with no penalty - I did this a few years ago. Have you asked LA Fitness what the current policy is?