rainy day activities for kids please

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
Mazzer

rainy day activities for kids please

Post by Mazzer »

I've a nearly-2 year old and a 3.5 year old. We're starting to run out of local rainy day ideas for weekends and holidays when playgroups aren't on. My current list is-

Horniman
Swimming
Beckenham spa
Play cafe addiscombe
Gambardos
Cafe nene

Tomorrow I'm going to check out the Bridge leisure centre, to swim and it has a soft play area doesn't it? Any other soft play areas I should know about? They love soft play areas! I haven't checked out didi dinos yet because it's been closed these holidays. Some of the other places on my list have been closed these holidays too, or have been unbearably busy so more ideas much appreciated!

Thanks

Marie
michael

Re: rainy day activities for kids please

Post by michael »

Montage cafe in forest hill has a play room.
We popped down to chistlehurst caves yesterday, which makes a change from caves in the living room. Just a little scary for toddlers as it is dark and there are scary stories, but a little scary won't hurt them :twisted: . What surprised me is that the caves are just 10 minutes from bromley town centre.
Susie1791

Re: rainy day activities for kids please

Post by Susie1791 »

I would recommend Little Rascals in Bellingham for soft play, it's a lot bigger and more fun than The Bridge