Day care nurseries in Sydenham - HELP!

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
almiraelizabeth

Day care nurseries in Sydenham - HELP!

Post by almiraelizabeth »

Hi there,
We're planning to move to the Longton Grove area of Sydenham very soon and wondered if anyone can give me advice on day care nurseries for a 2 year old?
She loves her nursery in Battersea which is close to my work but I think commuting with her is just too much! Really want to find a great place for her to go.
Thank you!
Parkrunner

Re: Day care nurseries in Sydenham - HELP!

Post by Parkrunner »

There's one on Jews Walk that my friend's daughter went to that she was happy with. Townsend Montessori and Rub-a-Dubs, both in Forest Hill, are also good.
robbieduncan

Post by robbieduncan »

Probably the wrong end of Sydenham but our 14 month old is very happy at cornerstone at the end of Trewsbury road
Cherish Day Nursery

Post by Cherish Day Nursery »

Thanks kindly, Parkrunner.

HI almiraelizabeth and robbieduncan, if still required please visit our website http://cherishdaynursery.com/ and feel free to contact the team if you require any further information.

Thanks,

Cherish Day Nursery
lollol

Post by lollol »

I would suggest Rubadubs, that's where our son goes but had also visited Cuddly Bear which was our other option. We chose Rubadubs in the end as closer to our place. Get on the waiting lists early!
ariana.p.newham

Post by ariana.p.newham »

Our little one goes to the Rose House Montessori in Vancouver Road and we couldn't be happier with it. They recently opened another pre-school in Sydenham (they use St Michael's church hall in Champion Crescent), although we haven't been to that one I imagine that it'll be equally good. It didn't make sense to move our little one to their new pre-school even though is closer to us as he'll start school this year.

They might be too far away for you, but here is their website just in case:
http://www.rose-house-montessori.com/EY_home.htm