Kids Craft Time

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
Miss Victoria

Kids Craft Time

Post by Miss Victoria »

Hi All,

I am the Florist at the new TSR Marketplace on Sydenham Road. We have been running a Kids Craft Time every Friday afternoon for the past few months now, and this is something we will continue to do in a bigger and better fashion! Some of you may already be aware (because Louise likes to tell you all!) that used to create the craft features on Blue Peter and SMart! Well we have put those skills and knowledge to good use and I am pleased to announce that we have come up with a fabulous Kids Craft Time program. It kicks of this week with our foil fish workshop. Drop in any time between 2-5pm, £3.00 per child.

We list all the Kids Craft Time workshops on our facebook page so you can keep track of what we're up to each week. Here's the link to the Foil Fish event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1557283387894144/

We also have a great menu for both kids and adults for you to munch on whist you're getting creative!

I look forward to seeing lots of you there in the coming weeks.

Many thanks,
Lisa