School pick up from Eliot Bank needed from September

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
Micromel

School pick up from Eliot Bank needed from September

Post by Micromel »

My after school care for my children has just fallen through. I am therefore looking for after school care for my daughter aged 7 and my son aged 4. My daughter already attends Eliot Bank School and my son is starting reception in September.
I am looking for someone to collect them from Eliot Bank school on Thursdays and Fridays until I can collect them at 6pm.
If anyone has any feedback on Giggles after school club I would be interested to hear that too.
harrym

Re: School pick up from Eliot Bank needed from September

Post by harrym »

I wish I could help but I too am in the same position (our kids must both be in the same preschool group)! I am needing after school care Monday to Wednesday for my 4 year old daughter who is starting at Eliot Bank in September. If anybody can suggest somebody local and brilliant that would be amazing. Thanks so much x
sybb

Post by sybb »

Me three - in the same boat, probably from the same pre-school! I'm looking for after school care for my daughter aged 4 Tues-Thur, to do pick up from Eliot Bank until 6pm. Does anyone know what the Topmarks after school club at EB is any good (don't know if they have availability). Or any good childminders in the Kirkdale area who have availability??
Crazycitychick

Post by Crazycitychick »

Hi ladies ,
I can help you both with after school care as I am looking for after school care only !
I am a qualified experienced nanny with excellent references and live locally in Sydenham ,
I also have a car too and am happy to use my car for work purposes ..
I would be looking to bring my 4 month daughter to work with me if this is ok ?
Please feel free to call or message me if you are interested and I can email you my cv and references .
Many thanks
Clare (07999043697)