After-school childcare needed: Mon-Wed Sept 15

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
Njsw1

After-school childcare needed: Mon-Wed Sept 15

Post by Njsw1 »

Hi! I have 2 girls aged 7 & 11 and am looking for an after-school nanny 3 days a week Monday to Wednesday. The littlest one is at St Barts Primary School in Sydenham; the eldest just starting Sydenham School. Hours would be from 3.30 (picking up from St Barts) then looking after the two girls til my husband and I get home at 6 or 6.30. We live in SE26 within easy reach of two train stations. It's really just a case of keeping them company, giving them a snack, making sure they are safe til we get home. We would need someone from the start of new school term (week beginning Mon 7 Sept). Let me know if you're interested!
Alma

Re: After-school childcare needed: Mon-Wed Sept 15

Post by Alma »

Hello my name is Alma Hernandez I'm nanny are you still looking someone to pick your daughters up from the school?, I'm interesting on the job, I live in Sydenham, if you need some information about references etc. I'm available to give you.
Thank you very much
Alma
forumnewbe

Re: After-school childcare needed: Mon-Wed Sept 15

Post by forumnewbe »

Hi Njsw1,

A lady has been coming to look after my daughters while our nanny has been sick. She collects them from school and brings them home until I get back from work. I would highly recommend her. She is very reliable and the girls love her. She has had several years experience working in a nursery, is CRB checked and has an up to date paediatric first aid qualification. If you would like to contact her PM me.

Thanks