Nanny wanted

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
Mayowthorpe

Nanny wanted

Post by Mayowthorpe »

Hi there,

I have a 2 year old daughter who attends a local nursery in Sydenham. My wife and I are getting increasingly busy with work commitments, so are looking for some help with afternoon pick-up + early evenings. If you are also available to cook and clean during the day on occasions, that would be a bonus!

Ideally, we are looking for someone to commence in July or August for 3 days a week to start, but likely to be more.

If you are interested, please get in touch!

M.
forumnewbe

Re: Nanny wanted

Post by forumnewbe »

Hi Mayowthorpe,

My nanny has been looking after my two girls (4 and 7) over the past year and will be available in July and August. My girls love her, Diana, and she collects them from school, takes them to the park, plays games with them etc. She will also do some cleaning if required.

Let me know if you want Diana's details and I will forward them.

Best wishes,
Tara
lollol

Post by lollol »

Hi Tara

Would you be happy to please give me your nanny recommendation as I am also interested? My situation is very similar to M's although we had 2 babysitters but one was a student who is now in full time employment and the other no longer has regular availability.

Thanks!
L
Astronauts

Post by Astronauts »

Looking for nanny from Sydenham area for 3yo twins, could anyone let me know about some recommendations? Thx in advance