Looking for a family to share our nanny

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
Cce

Looking for a family to share our nanny

Post by Cce »

Hi everyone,
I am a mother of an 18 month old girl and a 4 year old boy. We have a fantastic nanny who comes to our house from 7.45 - 6.15 Tuesday to Friday every week. Our house is close to Sydenham Station, near St Bartholomew's school.

We are looking for a family to share the nanny with us. Ideally you would have one child (preferably 1 year plus) or two if they were similar ages to ours. We'd also prefer to have your children dropped off at our house although we can discuss if necessary. Our house is relatively spacious with a garden.

Our nanny is very hands on - the kids go on outings, do lots of crafts and cooking. We've been very happy with her over the last year but with my son starting full time school in September we thought it would be a good time to look into a share!

Please send me a message if you'd like to discuss more. We are open to the number of days/hours you'd like to share. Start date is flexible too.
Thanks
Catherine
mrsrmdw

Re: Looking for a family to share our nanny

Post by mrsrmdw »

Hi Catherine,
Did you find someone to share your nanny? If not I might be interested...
Thanks.