Brilliant music class, 0-5 yr olds, Thursday mornings, Penge

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
Mazzer

Brilliant music class, 0-5 yr olds, Thursday mornings, Penge

Post by Mazzer »

I went to a brilliant music class today, for 0-5 year olds, at Community Vision Children's Centre in Penge. 9.30am - 10.15am, Thursdays. It is run by a Gymboree team, a really good woman leading the class, loads of brilliant props, and all for free. It's running for ten weeks. There was a really low turn-out today so i thought I'd post on here because we need to encourage these Children's Centres to continue to run quality groups. Having tried loads of music classes and playgroups etc I was super impressed with this one, the best I've been to by far and that includes the classes that charge up to £7 for a session - and this one is free!

Marie
Micromel

Re: Brilliant music class, 0-5 yr olds, Thursday mornings, P

Post by Micromel »

I've never been to that children's centre, what road is it on?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Mazzer

Post by Mazzer »

Here's a link to the address- http://www.netmums.com/bromley/local/vi ... nd-anerley

Mazzer

Post by Mazzer »

Forgot to mention that it's a really good children's centre with loads going on for free, activities change on a monthly basis but if you ask at reception they'll email you the timetable regularly.