What's on over summer for toddlers?

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
mitch_ems

What's on over summer for toddlers?

Post by mitch_ems »

A few of the activities that my 2 and 3 year old enjoy mid-week stop running over the summer holidays. Does anyone know of those that don't or specific activities, classes for summer eg sports, dance, music, art etc.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Mazzer

Re: What's on over summer for toddlers?

Post by Mazzer »

I also have a two year old and know that a lot of the playgroups that we attend don't run in school holidays (e.g. Monday mornings at St John's, the Lewisham baby gym etc). So I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread for good alternatives and will post when I hear of anything or find out that any of my regular groups are going to keep running.

Marie
Micromel

Post by Micromel »

Gosh it's a nightmare isn't it? The one o'clock club in crystal palace park is my lifeline in the school holidays along with trips to the various playgrounds around Sydenham. If only the sun would shine!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
KM

Post by KM »

Limelight Centre, Castillion Rd SE6;
http://www.limelightflc.org.uk/#
They do Holiday Schemes etc too. Their Pre-School is supposed to be great - lots of outdoor play (chickens and guinea pigs, Forest School)
Beckenham Spa?
shintas

Post by shintas »

Hi,
I've just started a sing and story time at Canvas and Cream in Forest Hill on Tuesdays 10.45-11.30. Please come and check it out. I will be going through the summer weeks, except for 24th, 31st of July and 28 August. It costs £1.50 per child, which doesn't break the bank and you can get your coffee fix in really lovely surroundings! Hope to see you there, Shinta