Kids activities in the summer hols - info here!!

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
KM

Kids activities in the summer hols - info here!!

Post by KM »

We have recently discovered the Limelight Centre in Catford/Downham and it's a brilliant centre with loads of different and cheap (usually about £1.50 per child) activities. It suits my toddler and 4 year old and the staff there are engaging and fun. It's run by the Pre-School Learning Alliance and it's easy to park there. Aimed at kids up to 11 i think over the summer holidays.

They have just published their summer activity programme which includes; coach trips to the seaside (!), 'fun' days and kids activities like Multi-Sport sessions, Outdoor Learning, Cooking, Arts & Crafts.
See here and click on Summer Programme;
http://www.limelightflc.org.uk/#

I get the strong impression that like everything else aimed at children in Lewisham, they have suffered/are still suffering from cuts and threats of cuts....so please consider supporting them by going along and spreading the word.

It's just off Verdant Lane/Forster Park - a little way out but frankly there is little around here similar to what they offer. Or is there...?

Enjoy!
Kate