Piano Lessons for 6 yr old

Forum for families to exchange information on children's activities, schools and share the travails of parenthood
Dotkin

Piano Lessons for 6 yr old

Post by Dotkin »

Hi My 6 year old daughter is keen to start piano lessons - could anyone recomend any local teachers. I'd like to know the average price for a beginner and also if they can come to your own home etc.

Thanks!
pzlucas

Re: Piano Lessons for 6 yr old

Post by pzlucas »

Hi there,

I am a class music teacher, teaching in 2 local primary schools with an up to date crb. Piano is my main instrument and I teach year 2 keyboard in my current role.

I offer 30 minute lessons for £20 which is the going rate and I am able to come to my pupils' houses if required.

Please do get in touch if you have any queries.

Kind regards
Philippa Lucas

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Dotkin

Post by Dotkin »

Hi Philippa thank you very much for your reply and apologies for the delay in reply - I completely forgot I'd left this message on here! Whereabouts are you based as we don't have a piano yet so if local enough and times are right could be fine to come to you! Let me know! Thanks
pzlucas

Post by pzlucas »

Hi there

So sorry for the late reply; I've only just seen your reply as my sister in law reminded me! I currently live and work in crystal palace so fairly local to you.

My email is philippalucas@hotmail.com so please get in touch if you would like to arrange a first lesson.

Kind regards
Philippa

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image