Wanted! A Christmas Cat sitter

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
kdhazy

Wanted! A Christmas Cat sitter

Post by kdhazy »

Hello!

We've recently moved to the area and need a new cat sitter to look in on our cat over Christmas (ideally from the 24th till the 29th). He's an outdoor cat so he would just need feeding / water topping up etc (no nasty litter trays!)

Does anyone know anyone who might do this - I've got some rates from professional companies but they're extortionate over Christmas!

We're on Newlands Park! :D

Thanks

Katie
JRobinson

Re: Wanted! A Christmas Cat sitter

Post by JRobinson »

we have used 'we sit pets' for at least two years with no problems at all.
they have a fixed price per visit, and they don't use a 'pet sitter' marked van, or anything obvious, and they'll turn on/off lights, or water plants or whatever. Very friendly and local (Beckenham).

I'd thoroughly recommend them.
kdhazy

Post by kdhazy »

thank you! I emailed them yesterday actually - no reply as yet - think I may have left it too close to Christmas! :?
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

WeSitPets are great but they charge (I think) £15 per visit over Christmas. If you look up CiderSioux here on the forum she might be able to help you if she isn't away for Christmas.
Bunty

Post by Bunty »

Hi Katie
I use Paws Pals, very good, and will also water plants etc!
Family run, Sydenham Hill.

http://www.pawspals.co.uk/

I live on NP too. Have 2 cats, and will be here all Christmas. Please msg me if you need help as I am happy to.

Thanks,
Bunty
lulu1

Post by lulu1 »

I had a lovely lady called Ness looking after our cat a few times. She is completely trustworthy and really loves cats. Maybe give her a call:

Ness: 07952 779759