Attention ladies: Eyebrow threading £5

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!

Moderator: frenzarin

pujs

Attention ladies: Eyebrow threading £5

Post by pujs »

Hi ladies
I was very pleased to find that I can finally get my eyebrows threaded near where I live without having to pay Mall prices. I have been going to Croydon or Tooting for ages to get this done before. I promised the friendly Arab woman that i will help her spread the word as she doesnot live locally. She is paying weekly rent much in excess of what she is managing to earn so far. I feel this is due to the fact that people just dont know about the place yet.

A lovely lady called Vilma has started doing this for £5 at the Stacy Fabulous place (next to Costcutter , hidden behind the bus stop ) on Sydenham high street. She did a great job for me and I will be visiting again. She is there Mon-sat 1030am-630pm.

Please give her your custom and support.

Ciao,
Pratima

PS: Mention Pratima and this forum so she knows I tried!

(I have no relation whatsoever to her or the business)
Suzee

Re: Attention ladies: Eyebrow threading £5

Post by Suzee »

Agreed. She is lovely and did a brilliant job!
davina1981

Post by davina1981 »

Thanks for you post. I have been looking for someone local to thread my eyebrows for a while. She was very nice and more thorough than some of the ladies in the shopping centers. I told her I saw this post about her online and she was very pleased :)
Mumcah

Post by Mumcah »

This is great news!
Apersaud

Post by Apersaud »

Hi all!

I went to Stacy Fabulous to get my eyebrows threaded and they frostily told me that the eyebrow lady (Vilma?) has “moved up the road”. I walked as far as PureGym to look for her but couldn’t find her! Does anyone know where she’s gone or have a contact for her??
mkoala

Post by mkoala »

They're in a shop a couple of doors before the new flats Zanara Court, i think the shop is used for something else as i saw lots of kids inside when i walked past today
Apersaud

Post by Apersaud »

mkoala wrote:They're in a shop a couple of doors before the new flats Zanara Court, i think the shop is used for something else as i saw lots of kids inside when i walked past today
Thank you!!
gerispringer

Post by gerispringer »

There are 2 ladies (sisters I think) they are in what used to be a computer place just past the new building. They have Shabs Beauty on a small notice in the window.
Rebeccadewar

Post by Rebeccadewar »

Hey guys, does anyone have vilmas number or know what hours she works?
cant afford to travel there and miss her :?
thanks guys!
alinanelson

Post by alinanelson »

Hello, my wedding is organized in February. I am very worried about my appearance right now. I have been using mascara for a long time. that's why my eyelashes fall out. I don't like using false eyelashes. Many people have told me that the use of the Careprost eye drop will grow your eyelashes. Has anyone used this serum? and my eyebrow is also very thin. for growing eyebrow, I m used castor oil.