Gardener needed urgently!

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Leese

Gardener needed urgently!

Post by Leese »

Can anyone recommend a local gardener please?

I know Fernando comes recommended here but he doesn't have his own transport (or mower) so isn't any good to me for cutting the lawn unfortunately as he seems like a really nice bloke! But I need someone who can come round and cut a rather big lawn and take the clippings etc away with them. Have been badly let down by the person I booked to do the job and the lawn is just getting longer and longer.

(BTW, if anyone in Lower Sydenham gets a flyer from A1 Tree and Garden Services through their door, don't bother. They're useless. Booked them to do the work, the guy came round this morning, parked his massive van in my neighbour's drive, then when I told him he couldn't park there he drove off and didn't bother to come back to do the job claiming he couldn't park and if he got a ticket he'd be out of pocket. Didn't even bother to tell me - I had to text him to find out if he was coming back!)

Cheers,

Leese
Nat-penge

Re: Gardener needed urgently!

Post by Nat-penge »

I can highly recommend George who lives by alexandra cottages Penge! we have used him on several occasions. George 07887972263 www.gstreecare.co.uk
Annie.

Post by Annie. »

Austin, lives in Beckenham,02086593491
Leese

Post by Leese »

Thanks Annie - Austin came round to check it out over the weekend and he's coming on Wednesday to do the job. Nice guy, so fingers crossed. Nat, I would have checked out George too but his website seems to indicate that he's a tree surgeon and doesn't say anything about gardening or lawns. I'll keep him in mind if I ever need tree work done though, thank you.