Lost cat - Highclere / Sunnydene Street

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
PennyKaya

Lost cat - Highclere / Sunnydene Street

Post by PennyKaya »

Hi all,

Magic, our cat disappeared last night. We recently moved in in Highclere Street and it was the first time we were letting her out in the garden. She ran and jumped the fences of several gardens before I could do anything.

She is a tabby cat, not chipped unfortunately and she is wild, especially now that she is in a new neighbourhood. She is lovely though and wouldn’t hurt anyone. Just scared and I imagine she would be hiding as well as she could under bushes. Please check your gardens, bins, anywhere that could be a great hiding place for a scared cat in the area. We and her mum (who didn't dare venturing in the garden) are missing her so much and are so worried about her.

She should be in one of the gardens in Highclere Street or Sunnydene Street. Has anyone seen her?
My number is 07931166987 and my partner's number is 07931815717

Many thanks everyone.
A very sad owner… :(
Last edited by PennyKaya on 20 May 2014 14:49, edited 2 times in total.
Bunty

Re: Lost cat

Post by Bunty »

Hello sorry to hear that. I am upper Syd but will keep an eye out... You should log this in lost and found too. Good luck
PennyKaya

Re: Lost cat - Highclere / Sunnydene Street

Post by PennyKaya »

Thank you Bunty, I will do that...
Leese

Post by Leese »

Aww no, really sorry to hear that. I'll keep an eye out. Have you tried contacting Mayow Vets? I'd imagine someone would take her there if she was found.
PennyKaya

Post by PennyKaya »

Hi Leese,

Magic came back all by herself last night, starving!!! She looked pretty relaxed though. I think she definitely prefers staying in the gardens rather than inside the house, as she was always an outdoor cat before we moved to Sydenham. I saw her a few more times during the evening coming back to her food and water so I guess she now knows this garden is hers!

Thank you for your concern though :-)

Penny
Bunty

Post by Bunty »

Great news :)