Roofers

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
robbieduncan

Roofers

Post by robbieduncan »

I'm looking for a recommendation from a satisfied customer for a local roofing company to carry out some work. I need some investigative work to identify the source of a small leak that only occurs during combined heavy rain and high winds and to sand back, repair where required and then paint the sofits. In the future we may want PV Solar so if they are also in that business that would be a bonus...
Willy

Re: Roofers

Post by Willy »

Call Alan on 07932 401 488, honest and reliable, has many recommendations on Virtual Norwood
robbieduncan

Post by robbieduncan »

Willy wrote:Call Alan on 07932 401 488, honest and reliable, has many recommendations on Virtual Norwood
Willy, thanks for the recommendation. Does he have a company name? Feels rude calling someone you've never met and using their first name!
Willy

Post by Willy »

I think he does but I don't know what it is! He's a nice bloke so won't be offended.

He did my guttering a few years ago and did a bit of pointing for free while was up there.
MariaRamil

Post by MariaRamil »

We had Chris Ball roofing. They had references from other local properties, including St. Christopher's Hospice. They did the work 10 years ago at our block in Lawrie Park Gardens.
(http://www.chrisballroofing.co.uk/).

PS: Just to add they were prompt when sorting out snags and when dealing with a leak 9 years later
Last edited by MariaRamil on 3 Sep 2014 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
ann258

Post by ann258 »

I would second Chris Ball Roofing. They replaced the garage roofs on our private estate and have attended to all our roofing requirements over the years promptly and efficiently.
bag lady

Post by bag lady »

I'd recommend RJP roofing you can find them on google and he is recommended on the east dulwich forum too,Russell Perring <rjproofing@googlemail.com>. tel 07852 972 052

Russell fixed my roof gully a few years ago and came back to let me know what was wrong with it when the neighbours builders/roofers had damaged it, he even offered to talk them through the repairs!

Reliable, honest and professional you know your getting someone whos proud of their work when they talk enthusiastically about it.