I would like to invite you all to a free private party wkend

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Kaz

I would like to invite you all to a free private party wkend

Post by Kaz »

Presenting La funk royal party weekender.......

I would like to invite you to a free private party commencing this Friday night in a stunning country house estate, in Sydenham, London.

Our talented musician David Jenkins will be playing an exquisite mixture of soul, pop and jazz on the keyboard.

Feel free to stop by for a few relaxed drinks and a chat, and soak up the atmosphere.

The spectacular building and grounds also make a fantastic photo opportunity.

We have various rooms for guests to stay over and for anyone wishing to carry on the party we will be hosting an open decks night this Saturday. If you DJ feel free to bring your vinyl along!

If you have any energy left on Sunday you can even take advantage of an exciting pony ride with our wild - ok relatively tame friendly pony! Donations are £1 to keep her in sugar cubes!

Please pm me to have your name added to the list.

PS: If anyone is a talented Jazz musician or knows of one please could you get in touch.

Many thanks

Kaz
PR Manager
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kaz,

Thanks for joining the group. I've moved the post from *Discussion* to *Announcements* which is a better fit.

BTW PM is currently disabled - but I'm reviewing that right now.
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

I am no longer working for the above company so thought best to make you aware so as to avoid any confusion.

Take care.