FRIENDLY GREEDY BLACK & WHITE CAT

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
MATILDA

FRIENDLY GREEDY BLACK & WHITE CAT

Post by MATILDA »

Just wondered who this lovely little black and white cat belongs to ?? visits our home situated in Trewsbury / Kent House rd area. Been bonding / scrapping with my cat for approx. 6 months since it looked quite young but maybe now about a year old. He / she ( don't think it's a Tom ) has a shiny coat and mostly black with black and white fairly symmetrical face markings and a little black goaty beard. I am sure it is not a stray just a greedy little thing that quite happily comes through our kitchen window and finishes my cat's reject food. They seem to quite like each other and have occasional liaisons sometimes amicable sometimes not so. Anyway whoever cat is he/she has gorged itself on my cat's food tonight having come in through our open window while my cat knew nothing slumbering on her own double bed with a bowl of 'dreamies'
Poppy2011

Re: FRIENDLY GREEDY BLACK & WHITE CAT

Post by Poppy2011 »

This could be the same one that visits us at the end of Knighton Park Road. It has a splash of white at the tip of it's tail? Very cute and friendly but I've resisted feeding it so far even though it presses it's head against the window asking to come in!