Experienced waiter / waitress required for local event

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
jabbba

Experienced waiter / waitress required for local event

Post by jabbba »

Long time lurker so apologies for finally coming on line when I want something. I'll do better from here on, honest!

I'm organising a dinner at a social club in Sydenham for evening of 5th December. Rather than use caterers as we have in the past I'm sourcing food from local suppliers (eg Barakah, Golden City, Cake Store). I'm looking for someone with waiting experience to look after service. Will be assisted by at least two enthusiastic but inexperienced 18 yr olds so confidence in directing a couple of others is important.

Please PM if you think you may be interested or can point me in the direction of someone who might be.

Thanks
maestro

Re: Experienced waiter / waitress required for local event

Post by maestro »

Welcome to the forum. I would go no further than The Himalayan Kitchen at 17 Penge Lane, SE20. The food they provide is probably the best I've ever tried, and I consume a lot of curry from establishments all over the country, it is simply top quality and absolutely delicious. Customer review link here........

http://www.just-eat.co.uk/restaurants-h ... 20/reviews

They're also very experienced outside caterers and I'm sure would provide someone suitable for your needs, good luck with your evening.

For anyone else who hasn't tried it yet either try their takeaways or get yourselves in there, they have a few tables one can dine at, not licenced so just take your own wine in.