Swimming coaching for adults?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
KM

Swimming coaching for adults?

Post by KM »

Hello
Has anyone had swimming coaching locally - adults? Am interested in one to one and would like a recommendations.
Thanks
Mumcah

Re: Swimming coaching for adults?

Post by Mumcah »

I haven't personally but I know they do adult lessons at The Bridge near Lower Sydenham tran station.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Good Luck with the lessons.

I know in my day it was obligatory to learn at school. I remember many school lessons at the old Forest Hill Baths.

Pity seems to have ceased.
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

I had lessons at Crystal Palace some years ago. Sunday morning; small class, good instructor. Ring them to find out.
Pat Trembath

Post by Pat Trembath »

During the week there are plenty of school swimming lessons going on at Forest Hill Pools, Eagle, and you should see the number of young people who use the Pools after school every day.

With the Christmas holidays looming, the Pools will be very busy. Things haven't changed much - my children and their friends used to spend a lot of their school holidays at FH Pools some 30 plus years ago. It was well worth the several campaigns over a number of years to keep swimming as a sport on this site.

Btw, I saw one of our regular STF posters doing some one-to-one coaching this morning whilst I was besporting myself in the pool - maybe KM was successful in the search?