Volunteers needed to help me for my dissertation :)

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
breezse

Volunteers needed to help me for my dissertation :)

Post by breezse »

To all volunteers who live or lived in UK, could you please fill this questionnaire out? It's part of my dissertation smile emoticon You only need to have and use a UK loyalty card (Boots, Costa, Debenhams, Tesco card, doesn't matter) to participate! It needs less then 10 minutes to complete and I strongly need your help! Thank you all!

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_3Iz1RLcq9NDqDsN

thank you
hazy

Re: Volunteers needed to help me for my dissertation :)

Post by hazy »

Done
HappySyd

Post by HappySyd »

Done.

Good luck.
breezse

Post by breezse »

thank you I've really appreciated :D
snewton

Post by snewton »

Done :)
breezse

Post by breezse »

thank you :D
breezse

Post by breezse »

Hello everybody,

I need some more volunteers, can somebody help me?

have a good day
iandavenport

Post by iandavenport »

hi Breezse
happy to complete your survey , the trouble is my main loyalty card is Nectar - I've looked at the first two pages of your survey and its all about their website - I've visited it maybe 3 times in the last 5 years , so have nothing much to add - don't want to skew your results with a whole lot of "neither agree of disagree" answers - do you still want me to do it and just tick down the middle?

Ian
breezse

Post by breezse »

Hi ian,

Thank you so much for the help and the interest showed toward my survey. I know it's not easy the fact that the survey continuously refers to the website, I also had to refresh my memory to complete it!
In order to gather data, for me is always better to have the survey completed, even if with various "neither agree of disagree". So, what I suggest is either to complete it ticking down the middle, or (of course only if you can and have time, I don't want to bother you!) to have a quick look to the website to see how it is, even not for all the questions.

Thank you again, I hope to find other people as kind as you are :)
mosy

Post by mosy »

As I don't have any loyalty (nor any store credit cards), the survey wasn't interested and closed. I'd have thought you'd want to know why people don't have them, partly to put the contra view, but also in case there was any indication that some might be persuaded depending on which "goodies" were (or might be) offered as an inducement.

It seems I can't help but wish you well.
breezse

Post by breezse »

Hi Mosy,

Thanks for your comment :) I know that the survey it's not exactly funny, but it's part of a dissertation so I'm sure no one expected it to be particularly amusing! Your point it's very interesting (actually it could be a good field for another research), but it's not part of my study, this is why there is not a way to explain the contra view.
Anyway, thank you for your time and have a nice day!