Just joined

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
SydenhamBorn

Just joined

Post by SydenhamBorn »

Hi all, have found this forum a good source of info over the years and finally got around to joining you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Just joined

Post by admin »

Which you may have just discovered gives you access to the delights or otherwise of Town Pub!

Anyway welcome and I trust that joining suggests you will be joining in conversations shortly. Don't worry everybody is very kind to new posters. Or I bite their heads off!

Admin
Parker1970

Post by Parker1970 »

admin wrote:Which you may have just discovered gives you access to the delights or otherwise of Town Pub!
mosy

Post by mosy »

Hi and welcome :)

If you were born in Sydenham, that's huge (as they say) as many on here have "found" Sydenham somewhere along their journey in life. I just wonder why you've waited so long to join in and very much look forward to your views about Sydenham, and on broader issues aired in The Pub of course.
SydenhamBorn

Post by SydenhamBorn »

Only just joined as am hoping to find the time to look at forum more often and not just when something happens in the area - time will tell!!