Christmas Trees

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
TommyP

Christmas Trees

Post by TommyP »

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody can assist me in advice upon where to get hold of a Xmas tree this year (between 5''-6''). There are obviously loads of adverts online to have trees delivered but at prices exceeding 50 quid mostly I was wondering if anybody knows of a cheaper local alternative where I could collect and support local business.
Any advice greatly appreciated,
The Eagle

Re: Christmas Trees

Post by The Eagle »

TommyP wrote:Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody can assist me in advice upon where to get hold of a Xmas tree this year (between 5''-6''). There are obviously loads of adverts online to have trees delivered but at prices exceeding 50 quid mostly I was wondering if anybody knows of a cheaper local alternative where I could collect and support local business.
Any advice greatly appreciated,
Are you sure you want a Xmas Tree 5 - 6 inches or are you getting it confused with something else :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TommyP

Post by TommyP »

yes yes . . . . tres drole ! :oops:

To specify a tree that is 5 - 6 feet tall would more than suffice.
A thousand thanks for your input - and i'm supposing that even with the new height specifications you are unable to help ?! :wink:
simon

Post by simon »

We get ours from Roses florist on Penge high street, up by Homebase. Good quality, reasonably priced and they will deliever for free.
TommyP

Post by TommyP »

ah - thats brilliant Simon thanks . . .do u go up there and choose a tree or do u just call them? If so do u have their telephone number please?
Cheers
simon

Post by simon »

Tommy, your best off chosing one yourself as they come in different shapes and sizes. Dont leave it too late though as they sell out pretty quick.
multisync

Post by multisync »

Try John Allen flowers at Goose Green.He has loads of trees out on the pavement outside the East Dulwich Tavern,from beginning of December.
TommyP

Post by TommyP »

thanks for the advice all.
Will keep you posted on how I get on. Hope to pick it up Friday.
All the best
jake

Christmas Trees for sale at The Dolphin

Post by jake »

As an impoverished student I will be selling high quality, non-needle dropping, Nordman Firs in a range of sizes from in front of the Dolphin. To ensure they are as fresh as possible for Christmas I am not taking delivery until the first week in December. On sale from 8th

Full details in the Offers section of Sydenham Classified on this very forum.

http://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9149
Jake Wood