Recommend a local man and van?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
WeatherGirl

Recommend a local man and van?

Post by WeatherGirl »

Hi all

I have a sofa I need picking up a whole four minute drive away and some of the van quotes I've had are crazy.
Anyone recommend someone local?

Thank you
sydenhamboy

Re: Recommend a local man and van?

Post by sydenhamboy »

Earl is great ... Used him last week and will do again ... 07951535534. Say Rory from Sydenham recommended.
WeatherGirl

Post by WeatherGirl »

Rory, thank you.
Earl moved a sofa for us this morning, lovely chap, would highly recommend.
sherlomi

Post by sherlomi »

Brilliant bloke with van who is reliable and so friendly - Arran 07880438040 - Have used him on several occasions
and recommended him to friends
KerryS

Post by KerryS »

Thanks for the recommendations. We needed someone to help us with our move to Surrey and preferred to use someone local than a big firm. It was quite a big job so we wanted someone reliable. We hired Earl (Extra Mile Vans) for the job following recommendations on the forum and he was great. Not only is he a lovely bloke (he was cheerful throughout and gave my partner a lift in the van with them) but they also did an excellent job with the move. From the beginning Earl was great, responding to emails quickly and providing an accurate and competitive quote for the job. It was a very early start on the day but they arrived on time, packed up the van quickly and securely and then unpacked at the other end in no time. Everything arrived in perfect condition. We couldn't recommend them highly enough. Contact details below if anyone is interested.

Earl Marshall (Extra Mile Vans)
Mob: 07951 535 534
Email: info@extramilevans.co.uk
Web: www.extramilevans.co.uk
Maria

Post by Maria »

Here briefly to also add my thanks for the recommendation of Earl Marshall - he is amazing!

He came yesterday to help one of our daughters move in temporarily (together with her mountain of accumulated stuff), breezed in and out cheerfully, nothing was too much to ask or too heavy to carry - and thoroughly impressed us with his effectiveness, speed and reasonable quote. We all ended up eating cake in the kitchen and discussing politics..

I will not only used him again every single time in future, but give his name to anyone I know.

bethany

Post by bethany »

Thank you so much to those who recommended Earl here on the Town Forum!

I needed a 'man and van' service at short notice this afternoon. I called Earl and the item I needed collecting from Mabels Five & Dime in Kirkdale (fabulous vintage shop) was picked up and delivered carefully and professionally to me within an hour - absolutely brilliant service and at a very good price to boot!

I cannot recommend Earl highly enough - he really does go the extra mile!