Driving lessons recommendations!

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
JMLF

Driving lessons recommendations!

Post by JMLF »

Dear all,
My girlfriend and I are wanting to learn to drive and would very much appreciate any recommendations for the area :)

Cheers in advance for any replies,

Jon
slull

Re: Driving lessons recommendations!

Post by slull »

Hi Jon,

I've been learning to drive for the last couple of months (I'm based in Lower Sydenham) and went with Lanes (http://lanesschoolofdriving.co.uk) who I think just match you with an available instructor in or near your area. I've been learning with Andy (don't actually know his surname but I can ask as I have a lesson tomorrow!) who I can't recommend enough. He's been really great and very patient which from speaking to other people isn't always the case. If you call Lanes and ask for him they'll be able to book you in if he has availability.

S
Last edited by slull on 6 Apr 2016 20:12, edited 1 time in total.
gurka

Post by gurka »

Thanks, I am also in the same boat, do you know if Andy is a manual or auto instructor ? is it really that hard for a manual or should I just take the easy route for auto ? :?:
slull

Post by slull »

I'm learning manual but I assume he can also teach auto. I would say learn in manual, that way you're not limited to what you can drive.