Cookery school on Kirkdale

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
El Cid

Cookery school on Kirkdale

Post by El Cid »

Does anyone know anything about the cookery school that is due to open on Kirkdale? It already has the sign up.

Note to admin. Can you get rid of all these posts about essay writing services that have suddenly appeared?
Pally

Re: Cookery school on Kirkdale

Post by Pally »

El Cid wrote:Does anyone know anything about the cookery school that is due to open on Kirkdale? It already has the sign up.?
That sounds interesting; where is it?
El Cid

Post by El Cid »

It's a couple of doors from Alhambra. I think it used to be a costume shop. I seem to recall a post on the forum some time back about thinking of opening a cookery school teach to teach mainly Indian cookery. Not sure if this is the same thing.
Pally

Post by Pally »

Yes I remember a post about Cookery teaching although I thought that was more baking! We shall see!
134_Cookery_Studio

Post by 134_Cookery_Studio »

Hello, my name is Farah and I will be running The Cookery Studio and just thought I would post an update. We are hoping to be up and running around the end of January, fingers crossed. We will be running sessions for children and adults and will be aiming to offer classes on most cuisines including Middle Eastern, Italian, Baking and Indian. The sessions for children will be basic food experience sessions where children will be encouraged to handle and experiment with a variety of ingredients and learn about healthy eating. We hope to have our website up and running by early January. Thank you so much for your interest. We very much hope that The Cookery Studio will become a part of the community and look forward to inspiring cooking skills and healthy eating. Regards, Farah