Who Test theBeetroot Pancakes

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
africanfood

Who Test theBeetroot Pancakes

Post by africanfood »

Hello Friend
I want eat beetroot pancakes i got this dish from african food site. usually not eat cake but its looking good thats why first i want to know about this food
how it's test can it eat able.
mosy

Re: Who Test theBeetroot Pancakes

Post by mosy »

Hello. My thought would be that some people love beetroot and some really don't.

Personally, I don't like beetroot unless pickled in vinegar. Hence, I thought a beetroot veggie burger was dreadful, but it was on the menu as a stock item so some people must like it. Your dessert "cake" is different though as it's sweet rather than savoury and the blueberries, almonds and coconut gratings make it rather special :)

One thing that is very popular with a lot of beetroot people is a humous made with beetroot as the main ingredient. Served with pita bread or a chunk of fresh seedy bread. I mention this because your dessert looks expensive to make, so you could try beetroot humous quite cheaply and if that goes down well with your customers then those will probably also like your dessert, which does look delicious.

If you are just wanting people to visit your website, what led you to this forum to advertise?