Improving the way we treat each other online

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Rachel136

Improving the way we treat each other online

Post by Rachel136 »

Some of you may be interested in my new blog post about how negative social norms have emerged in online dating. It is up to us to challenge bad behaviour online, whether in dating or elsewhere. I have produced a code of conduct for people to sign up to, to show that they want to treat each other well. I know there are some decent daters in Sydenham, and no doubt the Sydenham Forum is exemplary!
https://rachelnewdatingcoach.co.uk/2018 ... ng-nicely/
As your local dating coach, any support you can give me to spread the word about this new code of conduct would be appreciated. If you read it, please write a comment at the end and share it.
Thank you!
Rachel
JRW

Re: Improving the way we treat each other online

Post by JRW »

Never mind dating, we could use a code of conduct on this forum!
Pally

Post by Pally »

JRW wrote:Never mind dating, we could use a code of conduct on this forum!
Actually it seems to have improved considerably recently unless I have missed something!
JRW

Post by JRW »

You're right, it is a lot better recently. Still a few idiots about, but on the whole, much better. Yay!
Pally

Post by Pally »

JRW wrote:You're right, it is a lot better recently. Still a few idiots about, but on the whole, much better. Yay!
:)
JRW

Post by JRW »

:D to you too! Maybe it would help if we have some new emojis to lighted the mood, express the tone of voice, make criticism a bit softer? Bunch of flowers for congrats, that kind of thing?
Pally

Post by Pally »

JRW wrote::D to you too! Maybe it would help if we have some new emojis to lighted the mood, express the tone of voice, make criticism a bit softer? Bunch of flowers for congrats, that kind of thing?
That's a good idea!!