Recommendations for MOT / Service centre in Sydenham area

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
DaveT

Recommendations for MOT / Service centre in Sydenham area

Post by DaveT »

Hey all,

Does anybody have any recommendations (or warnings of "keep away from xxx" which are just as appreciated :-) ) for a local MOT / service center? - Peugeot preferably, but not too concerned.
Weeble

Post by Weeble »

Not quite Sydenham, but I take my car to Auto Clinic on Cawnpore St, Gipsy Hill

It was recommended to me and I would certainly recommend it to others. Friendly and efficient.

Phone: 020 8761 7482
fishcox

Post by fishcox »

I always go to the one behind Homebase in Penge. Drive as if you were going into the Homebase itself, then carry on round the corner. They have about 5 blokes all doing MOT's at the same time, so you dont wait long, and you can just turn up without an appointment. I've never had a fail either.
teddybear

mot/service

Post by teddybear »

hi there, I can recommend CVS in Catford behind Majestics, Bob is the chap and very good he is too. Being female its important to not get ripped off when it comes to cars, and I haven't yet!!! Does MOt and general repairs....not quite Sydenham but...............
oin

Post by oin »

I've been very impressed with these guys. In fact the car is in there right now:

F Bull & Sons
020 8659 9979
Unit 5, Abbey Trading Estate
Bell Green Lane
SE26 5TW

It's sort of behind the library at the bottom of the high street.
soulfood

Post by soulfood »

Ditto on F Bull. They've been great. My car broke down outside my house, two guys came round and worked on it for 30 mins, in the rain! When they couldn't fix it they arranged for a tow truck to take it to the garage. A friendly service, and reasonable prices.