England match tonight

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Gaz

England match tonight

Post by Gaz »

Anyone bothered about watching it?

I'm not sure I can be a***d to watch 'the stars' try to convince us they are bothered about playing Andorra (in what should be a walkover, but this is England...).

As it's on Setanta, it also means I'd have to venture out into the gloom!

In case I do get the urge, is anyone watching it in a local pub - which pubs actually have Setanta around here anyway?!

Ta

Gaz
pip

Post by pip »

Games being shown in the public bar golden lion. kick off 7.00pm
nork1
Location: Banned myself - can't be bothered with the Greg/Ulysses show anymore

Post by nork1 »

I'm trying to remember when I actually lost interest in England. Probably about the same time as the Premiership players on obscene wages who no longer give a flying f*ck. I noticed the total lack on England shirts in pubs tonight... maybe there are more disillusioned punters around than I thought.
fishcox

Post by fishcox »

Ironic, I think that we have to subscribe to an Irish television company to watch England; a big thanks to the FA, who obviously sold the rights to the highest bidder, without a thought for the fans.

There wasnt even a MoTD highlights programme.

Good to see that the £100k+ per week boys beat the part time ski instructors by a huge 2 goal margin.
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

fishcox wrote:Ironic, I think that we have to subscribe to an Irish television company to watch England
Aye, I resorted to watching the match on Iraqfootball.com! :shock:

Must say I'm enjoying this England vs Rest of the World charity match that's on at the mo a lot better!

Gaz
nork1
Location: Banned myself - can't be bothered with the Greg/Ulysses show anymore

Post by nork1 »

Ha ha! Threads that follow one another...

England match tonight.
Horse manure.

Pretty much sums up what I was watching on the pitch last night.