Photographers: Deeper by Dawn?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
paultreacy

Post by paultreacy »

I made a terrible mistake. I absolutely apologize. Serves me right for interfering anyway. To all concerned, Peak Hillbilly and Minifox, I'm very, very sorry for screwing up. I hit the wrong link.

Paul Treacy.
Ronski

Post by Ronski »

Mayow Park this morning when the light was nicer
Ronski

Post by Ronski »

and the joys of Sydenham Station this morning, when I heard just a 4 carriage train was coming I went for a coffee instead :wink:
MiniFox

Post by MiniFox »

paultreacy wrote:I made a terrible mistake. I absolutely apologize. Serves me right for interfering anyway. To all concerned, Peak Hillbilly and Minifox, I'm very, very sorry for screwing up. I hit the wrong link.

Paul Treacy.
ha, dont worry! thanks for posting my snowman and for helping out... I love everyone's pictures
They really capture the spirit of Monday!
MiniFox

Post by MiniFox »

Ronski wrote:and the joys of Sydenham Station this morning, when I heard just a 4 carriage train was coming I went for a coffee instead :wink:

haha - I am probably one of those people on the platform. Hilarity ensuen when the computerised announcement stated "We are sorry to announce that the ... 7.34 is delayed ....by.... eleven...hours... and thirty minutes"
Guffaw
Peak Hillbilly

Post by Peak Hillbilly »

Just a quick note to say thanks very much to Admin for the photo uploads and to Paul for his message - no worries, thanks for the clear-up.

Looking forward to seeing more photos on these pages - it's been great to see so many contributions.

All the best
Peak Hillbilly
yay!gosydenham!

Post by yay!gosydenham! »

That's very funny Minifox ha ha! If you'd seen that in a film you'd have thought it farfetched!

Here are a couple of "ANYONE FOR TENNIS?" photos taken today. I'm still learning so didn't quite get the focus and exposure right and it's blinking hard to get a good shot of a court without the lines! Any tips would be really useful and welcome - I'm keen on improving...

yay!gosydenham!

Post by yay!gosydenham! »

PS better cropped here??

Juwlz

Post by Juwlz »

I have to say - I love that snow caterpillar Ronski!
paultreacy

RED!

Post by paultreacy »

New post at;
SYDENHAMSHOTS.co.uk
Enjoy.
Paul Treacy
paultreacy

MEANDERING IN THE SNOW

Post by paultreacy »

Here's a little film, an entirely pointless little film made while meandering in the snow. I hope you'll take a wee look and perhaps post a comment.

Please enjoy, MEANDERING IN THE SNOW

'Till next time...
Paul Treacy
photo@paultreacy.com