Parent/ baby groups

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
charlieandpip

Re: Parent/ baby groups

Post by charlieandpip »

Hi Mysti77,

I have sent you a private message... if you want to come along to a new mums tea locally then do let me know as I am arranging these for the NCT at the moment.

Also, one of my friends has written a great article for new mums called "Sydenham on a shoestring" with covers most of the groups and children centre activities locally. It was in our last magazine and I can probably get it up on our website so anyone can have a look. I can't remembers my friends name on this forum but she does also post here too...when I get a copy on the site I will post a link here.

Most of the groups do have a baby corner but are really aimed at the older babies though the music sessions are quite good from 3 months +.

There is also powerpramming in Crystal Palace park that used to run on a Monday and Friday am - 10:30. Look out for Jo at the benches near the cafe.

Other than that enjoy this special time when you can chill out if cafes with a lovely newborn!

Pip
charlieandpip

Post by charlieandpip »

another thought... ask your HV if your doctor surgery arranges a new mums group as they used to do something down at Sydenham Green and maybe Wells Park Drs too.
charlieandpip

Post by charlieandpip »