TABLE TOP SALE

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
panmum

TABLE TOP SALE

Post by panmum »

We Care Community Project are holding a table top sale and Caribbean brunch on Saturday 17th April 12 - 4p.m. Turnham Road, Brockley. If you would like to book a table please phone Mr David Hope on 07908465236 cost is £10, please book asap as they are going fast. Endurance Steel Orchestra will playing during the day so come along and lime for a while and have a listen! :D
mysti77

Post by mysti77 »

Hi I'm interested but would like to have a look at the menu first. I seem to be quite disappointed by most Caribbean restaurants I've been to (being from the Trinidad in the Caribbean myself, I tend to be much more critical I suppose).
panmum

Post by panmum »

As it is a community project I expect they are relying on members bringing along donations, probably jerk chicken, fried dumpling, rice and peas, maybe roti, I wouldn't mind a flying fish cutter meself, hehe! I wouldn't expect it to be anything too lavish after all it's a brunch, and the table top sale is probably going to take the precedent, along with the music by Endurance of course, but I will email and ask what they will be serving, and duly post back later.