That's Amore

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
s cheeseman

That's Amore

Post by s cheeseman »

Just like to let you know how good That's Amore is (Kirkdale), food and service are great but they never seem to be very busy. I would love to see them become more successful :D
sydeman

Post by sydeman »

I have been going to Thats Amore for a few years now. It does good Italian food, and does get busy on the weekends. They also do a really good takeaway menu for £5, and the portions are big. Its great being able to get good quality 'fast food' rather than the usual burgers etc. The owner, on certain days, plays the organ and sings....and did you know that, aparently, he represented either Sweden or Switzerland at the Eurovision Song Contest in the 1970's!
marianne

Post by marianne »

Just wanted to say that my family often go to That's Amore for birthdays, special occasions etc and have always enjoyed the wonderful food and very pleasant service.
DanW

Post by DanW »

Have been there a few times too, very good food and service every time. They've got a two course special on at the moment for £10 too on certain nights (Sunday to Thursday I think, but you'd have to double check), absolute bargain.
Juwlz

Post by Juwlz »

That's Amore is in a different league from anywhere else I've been out to eat in Sydenham and has been there for a long time as far as I know.

I'd imagine it does a good trade most of the time due to the reliably high standard of the food and great service. That reminds me I must go again soon!

Interesting Eurovision fact there sydeman ;) – respect!
mysti77

Post by mysti77 »

I love That's Amore. Never been disappointed with the food or the service.
lambchops

Post by lambchops »

Best place to eat in Sydders, hands down.