Not So Sneaky Preview

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
squig

Not So Sneaky Preview

Post by squig »

Hello!

French Cabaret numbers outside Sydenham Station tonight 6:30-7:30 so if you're around we'd love to see you as well as the Monday night rush hour... you can even have an SAF programme if you're very good!

:D
Alex
Wispy Wonder

Post by Wispy Wonder »

Squig

The cabaret at the station last night was lovely, such a nice treat at the end of the day. It was also nice not being greeted by a ticket-sponging wino for a change.

Thanks
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

Just my luck... I got off at FH to go to Sainsbury's and missed it. There's a French Cafe Evening coming up at the Dolphin on 16th July. Will you be performing there?
biscuit

Post by biscuit »

Hi squig, any chance of a repeat preformance of the french cabaret outside Sydenham station any other evening this week or over the weekend? Would love to catch it as friends visiting me on monday loved it and were caught by surprise!
squig

Re: Not So Sneaky Preview

Post by squig »

Hello Wispy Wonder, Savvy and Biscuit,

Thank you for your lovely posts! Yes please do come on the 16th at the Dolphin, with or without your beret and stripes! We're looking forward to it. If you're eating, the menu looks lovely. Would you like to see it?

:)
Alex
Tim Lund

Post by Tim Lund »

Hi Alex:

If I wear a beret, and come on my bike, can I try flogging some of this year's garlic crop?

squig

Post by squig »

Delightful! It would be perfect. :)