Blue Mountain evenings

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
blue&whitewizard1991

Blue Mountain evenings

Post by blue&whitewizard1991 »

Me and the good lady wife had our first experience of Blue Mountain in the evenings, yesterday. For those unaware, it is now open until 8pm on weeknights and has a license to serve beer and wine.

Thursdays is the curry night and I must say that the Chicken Curry was very good indeed and excellent value at £7.50 with a bottle of San Miguel beer.

It wasn't very busy at all, and i personally dont think they have done a particularly good job of raising awareness about the new opening times. However I would encourage those keen to see alternative dining options in Sydenham, to try it out. For those at the top end of Sydenham Rd it will present a more handy alternative to the Dolphin for a quick bite and a beer after work.
Savvy

Re: Blue Mountain evenings

Post by Savvy »

We sat outside last Friday and had a glass of wine, very nice. I can see us watching the Dolphin development from the patio on many an evening after work. Great service too.
TommyP

Post by TommyP »

astounding - you must have some incredible eyesight! :D
Savvy

Post by Savvy »

Greyhound..... its my age, failing eyesight.