Local NHS dentists

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Peak Hillbilly

Local NHS dentists

Post by Peak Hillbilly »

Hello
I was wondering if any members know of a good NHS dentist in Sydenham. We are nearest to the Bolney Court practice but would be interested to know of any recommendations.
Thanks for your help
Peak Hillbilly
stuart

Post by stuart »

We use the dental practice by what was the roundabout at Crystal Palace. I think it is called the Crystal Palace Dental Practice and has a shopfront at ground level, but you have to go up the stairs to the actual practice.

Sorry to be so vague but I only go when frogmarched by she who must be obeyed so I have usually my eyes tight shut in fear! I find dentists frightening too ;-)

Stuart
Pat Trembath

Post by Pat Trembath »

I've used the Bolney Court NHS practice for many years - if you are close and they are still taking on new patients why not give them a try
Peak Hillbilly

Post by Peak Hillbilly »

Thank you both for your suggestions. I shall call around tomorrow and see if either practice is taking on new patients.

Peak Hillbilly
Big Ben

Post by Big Ben »

We use the Forest Hill dental practice - which is above William Hill Bookmakers, to the left of WHSmith in Forest Hill. They seem to take on new NHS patients without any problem - and all the dentists there are excellent.
Peak Hillbilly

Post by Peak Hillbilly »

Thanks for your suggestion aswell - all helpful.

Peak Hillbilly