Good Plasterer to recommend?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Seb

Good Plasterer to recommend?

Post by Seb »

I am desperately looking for good, reliable plasterer who lives locally. My kitchen is in need of skimming and plastering.
Hope that someone out there can help me!
Seb
dickp

Post by dickp »

mike warrent the plaster. lives near the park. bit pricey but good. 07041 159 256.
Bobsy

Post by Bobsy »

I know a company called Reyn & Ken is quite good and reasonable. You can get Leigh on 07941 916658.
Juwlz

Good plasterer

Post by Juwlz »

Hi,
I have had some plastering done by a guy called Adam - his number is 07956 908 910. I would recommend him because he is very clean and tidy unlike some pasterers, so you don't need to worry about your floors getting messed up. He also did a very good job of the actual plastering! He was rather expensive the first time we used him (I thought) but some friends of ours used him twice and the second time his quite was considerably cheaper than other quotes they had, so maybe he gets cheaper with each job!?
Juwlz

good plasterer

Post by Juwlz »

By the way, I'm don't know where Adam lives(the plasterer I just recommended) so I don't know how local he is, but he seems to do south east London.
alex

Post by alex »

Seb - I can recommend Dave (I forget his surname) the plasterer who lives in Crystal Palace. His mobile number is 07960 469327 (hopefully still current). He did an excellent job of rendering and skimming a couple of rooms for me a year or so ago.