Sydenham doctor

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
soulfood

Sydenham doctor

Post by soulfood »

I'm currently registered at Sydenham Green Group Practice. I rarely have to go, but on the two occassions I have I've seen two different and wholly unremarkable doctors. I got abour four minutes of consultation with each before being brushed out the room very quickly. My wife didn't fair much better - being advised to 'check the internet'.

But I hope we've been unlucky. We never ask for a doctor by name - perhaps that's where we're going wrong. Can anyone recommend a doctor? Or perhaps a doctor from another local practice? Happy to take private emails if needs be.

Ta.
Annie

Post by Annie »

:lol:
Hi there,
i have been at Sydenham H.C for at least 25 years my children and husband also use them.
and i must say i have not experienced what you have ,
The doctors my hubby likes to visit (when he goes) are Dr Sikorski and dr Platman.(both men) I personally prefer no nonsense Dr Campbell who tells it like it is (Female).
so don't give up try them first good luck
Jeannie

Doctors

Post by Jeannie »

I moved to Sydenham not so long ago and I have a RUBBISH doctor. I'm at the one on Sydenham Road and my Doctor always tells me that all my problems are down to allergies or not enough excersize. This was even when I asked for a second opinion and I was told at last that I had IBS and was given medication to help control it. That and the fact I can never understand a word my doctor says. So my advice? DON'T GO THERE!!!
Annie

Post by Annie »

:D
Change to the Sydenham Green health center much better and you get the bonus of doctors who can make themselves understood.
Jeannie

Hee Hee

Post by Jeannie »

You know what Annie? Maybe I will! I am getting to the stage where I just don't bother to go to the doctor anymore! Thanks a lot for your advice!