Knighton appreciation society

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
dickp

Knighton appreciation society

Post by dickp »

Membership: me (don’t worry, it’s not creepy, honest). Just luv you work on the dog cr@p debate, and pretty much everything else too.

For our next debate: the MMR jab and middle class crystal-loving hippies who say “no”. Do they deserve to be prosecuted for criminal neglect?
Juwlz

Middle class hippies etc.

Post by Juwlz »

So is it okay for working-class crystal-loving hippies? I suppose its only acceptable to slag off the middle-class ones. Or is everything working class people do perfect and beyond criticism?
raymondus

Post by raymondus »

I will join this appreciation society too. Knighton's work on this board really livens things up and long may he continue. Really! No, really!
Paddy Pantsdown

Re: Middle class hippies etc.

Post by Paddy Pantsdown »

Juwlz wrote:I suppose its only acceptable to slag off the middle-class ones.
That is what they were put on this planet for. The working class create the wealth, the upper class enjoy the wealth. Who needs a middle class?

PP
Annie

Post by Annie »

:lol:
Thing is that most parent's think they will do the best for their child,
I for one was not allowed to give my children the whooping cough jab on the grounds of their breathing when they were first born. so i had no choice.
but every jab they were supposed to have apart from that, they got,
1/to protect them from various deseases and 2/to help others by not spreading those deseases.
but at the end of the day it's down to the experts to convince parents that they should protect their children/others children.
i'm not convinced class has anything to do with it personally.
kster

Post by kster »

The working class create the wealth, the upper class enjoy the wealth. Who needs a middle class?
Credit card companies; they need the overindebted middle class to create wealth for them :wink: