Does anyone know the KYAW-WIN's ?????

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
LisaCummins

Does anyone know the KYAW-WIN's ?????

Post by LisaCummins »

Hiya,
Having recently moved into Hall Drive, I keep getting incorrectly posted mail addressed to Mr/Mrs Kyaw-win. The Postman himself does not know if these people once lived ay my address. I have tried the phone book, but see no listing.
Sometimes the letters, cards, etc are addressed to Mr/Mrs Kyawwin, sometimes Kyaw-win, Kyawin, etc, but the majority is spelled KYAW-WIN.
All I can do is post these letters back in the post box with a message stating "Not at this address", but more keep coming!!!!!
I get jealous as they get more mail than me!!!!! :lol:
The Eagle

Re: Does anyone know the KYAW-WIN's ?????

Post by The Eagle »

LisaCummins wrote:Hiya,
Having recently moved into Hall Drive, I keep getting incorrectly posted mail addressed to Mr/Mrs Kyaw-win. The Postman himself does not know if these people once lived ay my address. I have tried the phone book, but see no listing.
Sometimes the letters, cards, etc are addressed to Mr/Mrs Kyawwin, sometimes Kyaw-win, Kyawin, etc, but the majority is spelled KYAW-WIN.
All I can do is post these letters back in the post box with a message stating "Not at this address", but more keep coming!!!!!
I get jealous as they get more mail than me!!!!! :lol:
You can have my mail......they are all bills.
What number are you at I will get them redirected :-)
LisaCummins

Mr/Mrs Kyaw-win

Post by LisaCummins »

Hi TheEagle
I have sent you a PM. Do you know the Kyaw-win family?
Many ta's
Lisa :)
biscuitman1978

Junk mail?

Post by biscuitman1978 »

Hi

If it is junk mail you may want to sign up with the Mailing Preference Service - see http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/mpsr/

The service enables you to remove your name (and that of previous occupiers) from direct mailing lists. It is supported by the Royal Mail.
sarahc

Post by sarahc »

Thanks biscuitman. I have just added the previous occupiers of my house (who are long dead!) to the junk mail list! What a brilliant site. Don't suppose you know one to stop double glazing telephone calls? ........ now that would be good!!!!
kster

Post by kster »

Sarahc, you want the Telephone Preference Service, http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/. It does the same thing for telemarketing as the MPS does for junk mail. As with the MPS it'll take a month or so for your name to be updated on everyones databases.
sarahc

Post by sarahc »

Thanks! Just done my home line and my mobile. Bloody marvellous!! :D
leaf

Post by leaf »

sadly it doesnt stop the international coldcallers :evil:
The Eagle

Post by The Eagle »

leaf wrote:sadly it doesnt stop the international coldcallers :evil:
Or the Pizza leaflets
lemonade

The Kyaw-win Family

Post by lemonade »

Hello Lisa
Having read your original post "Does anyone know the Kyaw-win's?"
I did a bit of detective work. Unfortunately it may be deemed as immoral for me to tell you their address and due to the Data Protection Act, I could be breaking the law to tell you my findings. However if I could find them, I'm sure you can. Try doing a search under "192.com" There is a family listed in your area. I guess I can give you a clue or two...They are listed at the Westow Hill end of Hall Drive and their number could be thought to be lucky :!:
Hope this helps
Lemonade
The Eagle

Re: The Kyaw-win Family

Post by The Eagle »

lemonade wrote:Hello Lisa
Having read your original post "Does anyone know the Kyaw-win's?"
I did a bit of detective work. Unfortunately it may be deemed as immoral for me to tell you their address and due to the Data Protection Act, I could be breaking the law to tell you my findings. However if I could find them, I'm sure you can. Try doing a search under "192.com" There is a family listed in your area. I guess I can give you a clue or two...They are listed at the Westow Hill end of Hall Drive and their number could be thought to be lucky :!:
Hope this helps
Lemonade
Well I gave up after 15 minutes on 192.com............I couldn't get anywhere .....................must be doing something wrong :o
LisaCummins

Thank you very much

Post by LisaCummins »

Dear Lemonade,

I just wish to express my sincere gratitude :D
You really are a man of many talents.
A very BIG THANK YOU :!:

Lisa x