Can you recommend a laundry collection service?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
SydenhamHillAndy

Can you recommend a laundry collection service?

Post by SydenhamHillAndy »

Hi- I have a mountain of laundry that needs to be reduced quicker than my old radiators can cope with...

Have decided to 'treat' myself and contract this out... Can anyone recommend a good local laundry/ ironing collection service?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Annie

Re: Can you recommend a laundry collection service?

Post by Annie »

It would be cheeper to buy a condenser tumble dryer. :)

But I have seen an Ironing parlour on the way from syd to penge, whether they would do what you need I have no idea but it might be worth you asking?
ALIB

Post by ALIB »

Kirkdale Express cleaners at 155 Kirkdale. They do dry cleaning, ironing, mending, alterations and collection and delivery

T: 020 8291 6688
fanillier

Post by fanillier »

Thank you ALIB.

My family own the Kirkdale Express Drycleaners. Please call and speak to my father, Mr Muhittin Ilguy, for a quote on the number provided above for all your laundry needs.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Janeco

Post by Janeco »

Yes the dry cleaners are very good and we use them regularly. Can also recommend the laundrette just a few doors down from thee. You can give them your stuff for a service wash. It won't be ironed but it will be dried and folded. My dryer on the blink so have been glad of this service of late.