Dr Anthony Adegoke at Wells Park Practice

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
mrsrmdw

Dr Anthony Adegoke at Wells Park Practice

Post by mrsrmdw »

Has anyone else had a negative experience of this doctor? I just went with my 6 month old daughter and his bedside manner left something to be desired. A worry that he's the senior partner of the practice...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Ania

Re: Dr Anthony Adegoke at Wells Park Practice

Post by Ania »

Agree. I somehow always end up with him. He gives he that feeling "what the hell you want from me!" I would suggest customer service training for him.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
mrsrmdw

Post by mrsrmdw »

The scary thing is - he is charge of GP appraisals and GP training!
goonerchamp

Post by goonerchamp »

I have to specifically ask to see another doctor when making appointments - the guy is just plan rude and makes you feel like you are interrupting his busy schedule with your medical issues - I do if I get lumbered with him have a play and call him Dr Hokey Cokey - i don't think he's noticed YET!!
mrsrmdw

Post by mrsrmdw »

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that has taken offence to him - I wonder if there is anything we can do? Other than specifically ask for any doctor but him that is ...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am uncomfortable with this thread. There are procedures for complaining about doctors and i feel these should be exhausted first. I also note the issue appears to be about the doctors's bedside manner. Some are brilliant at this and others dire. The more important issue is competence and i've watched too many 'House MD' to realise that awful communicators can also be brilliant diagnosticians.

So could we end this here before we enter the world of defamation which while it could damage a doctor - could wipeout this forum. There are more subtle ways of helping people guage the best of Sydenham's 3/4 medical practices.

Admin

--------------
Addendum 22/02 @ 21:00

Locking this thread means the topic is closed for the reasons given above. Attempts to subvert this have been removed. If you are not happy with this either PM me or open a moderation topic on the principles (not principals) involved in Town Asylum

Addendum 24/02 @ 17:00

Comments good and bad on the Wells Practice can be read/posted here: http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/gp ... ments.aspx