Calling All Young Budding Entrepreneurs!!

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

Over the past six months, I have been off planning the most amazing offer to young people in Sydenahm -and it's all about learning how to build a business.

Do you want to own your own business in the future? Then start learning how today!

From September, 20 lucky teens will get to will be selected to take part in free business workshops run by top professionals in partnership with Royal Bank of Scotland. Sessions including branding, knowing the market, customer engagement, pricing and forecasting. Sessions are fun-based and interactive and very, very practical.

The application process is now open. 20 spaces available to 15 -19 year olds who want to know what it takes to be an entrepreneur.

For more info and to apply online visit our website: http://sfhyouthforum.org.uk/calling-all ... epreneurs/

or email headstart@sfhyouthforum.org.uk for an application form.

Workshops begin Tuesdays after-school in September at The New Generation youth club: TNG.

Good luck!
14BradfordRoad

Re: Calling All Young Budding Entrepreneurs!!

Post by 14BradfordRoad »

rod taylor wrote: Sounds great! Improving and engaging. Just as long as Royal Bank of Scotland don't start teaching people how to run a business!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptainCarCrash

Post by CaptainCarCrash »

:lol:
sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

sfhyouthforum

Post by sfhyouthforum »

Just to update you all - our young business folk have been funded for various projects. One young lady is looking for a certified kitchen to bake her "less-calorific" cakes, so if you know of anywhere, please email me, mel@sfhyouthforum.org.uk.

Also we have invested in an organic body cream, but to make the business profit, the young person needs to sell each tub at £12 so if you would like some body cream, please email me. The labels kindly design by Joyce Treasure.

Lastly, another young man has the task of helping get Sydenham traders online with his online promotions business. It's no easy task so if you have a business and want to promote it, please email me and I'll pass it on.

All sessions took place at the wonderful TNG centre in their state-of-the-art business room. It was an amazing project and I'm grateful to all of you who donate to our charity to help make these projects happen. Your money went directly on practical things like food hygiene training and the young people's business start-up costs. All RBS staff were volunteers and came all over London to Sydenham alongside experts they invited from various fields.

Melissa