Problem posting

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc

Moderator: frenzarin

Re: Problem posting

Postby brazil nut » 5 Dec 2018 16:47

What I genuinely fail to understand is why he is targeting Sydenham? Why does he not put his efforts into developing Catford dot life where there is no pre-existing forum (so far as I am aware)? Or Brockley perhaps? Or even Royal Tunbridge Wells (what a nice way that would be to introduce himself to his new neighbours)?! If he developed the brand elsewhere first where there is no existing conflict then would that not make him better placed to strike some form of (collaborative) deal with STF in the future? I do find it quite puzzling and it does not seem to me to make good business sense. Unless, of course, it is the conflict that drives him.

I don't solicit a response from anyone on these questions, I am merely presenting my thoughts aloud (so to speak). Apologies to the OP (whose query was indeed misappropriated elsewhere and who should not feel like she should be required to apologise for anything) as I'm minded to think that she would probably rather this discussion about this particular individual should end.
brazil nut

Postby Rachael » 5 Dec 2018 17:37

I’m dismayed, though, to see my OP screenshot and posted on Twitter, as well as the other forum, as proof of this forum’s dangerous decrepitude. I hope the tweets at least will be deleted now in the light of Stuart’s reply here. If my user name had been cropped from the screenshot I’d be less unhappy.
Rachael

Postby brazil nut » 5 Dec 2018 17:59

Oh my word, this was tweeted too? In which case that seals the deal as far as I am concerned, to do such a thing is most indicative in my mind of an aggressive and spiteful intent. I sincerely hope that people will open their eyes and see this for what it is. It is highly unprofessional behaviour, but it goes far beyond an immature lack of professionalism, it really is quite alarming and (in my opinion) much darker. How anyone can continue to support the dot life brand Is beyond me.
brazil nut

Previous

Return to Town Asylum