Concerning Chris Beach

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc

Moderator: frenzarin

stuart

Concerning Chris Beach

Post by stuart »

Shining a light on the curious conduct of Chris Beach, owner of se23 & se26.life who has launched many untruthful and unjustified attacks on me and others. It shows him formulating yet another 'forum war' seeking to divide us. It's here: https://stuartgrove.com/.

I won't be discussing Chris on STF but if you have any questions do pose them below and I will answer them on-site. If anyone wants to help in ending this madness please contact me.

With sadness,
Stuart

EDIT: within minutes just had my SE23.life deactivated, given a 1,000 year ban (to a 71 year old) and declared a 'SOCKPUPPET''. I will forgive the mods who obviously not given time to consult or me to defend something that is blatantly untrue. But tthere you have it - if you need more evidence about Chris' ability to defame and rule without accountability - then there you are.
Robin Orton

Re: Concerning Chris Beach

Post by Robin Orton »

i don't know why Chris and Stuart hate each other so much (apart from the fact that they own rival websites, which ought not really to be a reason) and don't want to. But if they want a scrap, I wish they'd go and have it behind the bike sheds or somewhere. I, and I suspect others, really don't want to have to watch their mudslinging here. It brings the forum into disrepute.
stuart wrote: 7 Sep 2020 12:27 If anyone wants to help in ending this madness please contact me.
This is my contribution.
JGD
Location: Perry Hill, SE6 (yup - that's Bellingham Ward which includes Bell Green and is still NOT Sydenham)

Re: Concerning Chris Beach

Post by JGD »

Robin Orton wrote: 7 Sep 2020 20:53 But if they want a scrap, I wish they'd go and have it behind the bike sheds or somewhere. I, and I suspect others, really don't want to have to watch their mudslinging here. It brings the forum into disrepute.
First there is no hate on Stuart's part. And for those many who know him, that fact will be known to them already.

And that "somewhere" has been selected and created with the specific intent of removing any debate or dispute from this forum.

Specifically to avoid this open and balanced forum becoming a target, although how a forum is brought into "disrepute" eludes me and from my perspective at least, perhaps was not highest on any list of concerns.
Stuart Grove elsewhere wrote: Why? Well I've been doing online discussion groups for more than twenty five years. One expects, gets used to and ultimately accepts abuse and even the occasional stalker. If it was just me - it's the kind of thing you would just shrug off and move on. But it isn't. You don't have to go far to see many other people claiming similar actions from Chris.
The selected place is intended to be a reference point or a way-marker for anyone who has accidentally and unexpectedly found themselves being subject of abuse and attack.

Perhaps this will only mean something to those who have experienced these things first hand. This esteemed forum has been a repository for some reports of abuse and attack that some might find the quantum being so numerous that they cannot be reasonably ignored.

Posters known to us and are not strangers on here, have expressed fear of becoming a target. Perhaps their views need some consideration and where do they go for assistance?

That place is intended to help those posters a little and to prevent this haven becoming a non-existent battlefield in an imaginary forum war.