Missing Pussies.

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
Eagle

Missing Pussies.

Post by Eagle »

Whilst I feel sorry for the owners of missing felines , should these be under the Lost and Found heading , not the Town Hall.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing Pussies.

Post by admin »

Done.

Admin
Charley-r

Post by Charley-r »

Well not a lot of people go in that love and we want to find our animals ASAP thank you! Get a life!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
mosy

Post by mosy »

My heart goes out to peeps with lost pets. I don't have a pet but someone said that they could find theirs as it'd been chipped (like a satnav) so knew where it was. The RSPCA on Syd Road next down from the post office and community centre offer chipping, sometimes free. Perhaps ask there?

Rules are rules on here of course, but if someone doesn't want to read a thread "Missing Pet", they can always, er, just not read it.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

True
Then what is point of headings.Let us put everything on the First Heading.

I do hope they locale their pussies quickly though.
mosy

Post by mosy »

Urgency - the difference between 999 and 101.
michael

Post by michael »

For those who can offer any help with the missing cats the thread has been moved http://sydenham.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10073
Eagle wrote:Then what is point of headings.Let us put everything on the First Heading.
Shouldn't this post be in the Town Asylum (The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc ) not in the Town Hall?
If people are just going to post such requests for threads to be moved in the first heading, then what is point of headings?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ahem - it is!

Admin
michael

Post by michael »

admin wrote:Ahem - it is!
Did you move it? I was sure it started in the Town Hall. My apologies if I'm wrong.
Charley-r

Post by Charley-r »

Wow what an exciting life you must lead eagle! Worrying about headings!! If u don't want to read it don't click on it!! Simple!!

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Charley

Others seem only to keen to advise me in strong terms if they think I have put in the wrong category. Seems I am unable to do the same even when I do it politely.
Charley-r

Post by Charley-r »

Well I think anyone moaning about anything like that is pathetic... It's a forum for splendid old Sydenham.. End of!

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Good luck in finding your pussy
marymck

Post by marymck »

Actually, I always do check out Lost and Found whenever I see a new post, mostly in case it's a lost animal. And there aren't that many posts in that section, so threads tend to stay more noticeable. Whereas with threads in the pub, cafe and town hall there are so many threads starting all the time that your thread would slip down the playlist, so to speak. Unless you keep bumping it up.

So I'd always advise posting in lost and found, as well as here.

I hope she turns up safe and sound. Good luck charley.

Barry

Post by Barry »

Charley-r wrote:Well not a lot of people go in that love and we want to find our animals ASAP thank you! Get a life!!

Actually, I always view all new posts, so I saw it anyway. Most members do that, don't they?
Charley-r

Post by Charley-r »

So happy to say bell was found at mayow vet today sad and well!! Bid disorientated but a lovely lady found her in her garden and brought her in! Many thanks!!!

14BradfordRoad

Post by 14BradfordRoad »

Glad to hear that you have been re-united with Bell Charley. Our pets can mean so much to us. :D
Charley-r

Post by Charley-r »

Thank you to all your kind hearted comments! Feeling very positive with the community at the moment! X