A world gone mad

Wear your anorak proudly here! The place to discuss website & forum developments, administration, wish-lists, bugs, abuse etc
ALIB

A world gone mad

Post by ALIB »

deleted.

Sorry, i had a bad day at work and apologise for cluttering the message board with a non-specific rant.

Am now unwinding with a glass of wine

Apologies
GemStone

Re: A world gone mad

Post by GemStone »

ALIB wrote:deleted.

Sorry, i had a bad day at work and apologise for cluttering the message board with a non-specific rant.

Am now unwinding with a glass of wine

Apologies
Hey No apologies needed I'm sure, but you cant leave it like that!

It's like someone saying, Oh I must tell you..?.. and then saying Oh never mind
After you've enjoyed your glass of wine I trust you'll be re-editing. I'd missed your earlier comments so I'm in the dark, but I'm anxious to know about A world gone mad. So please tell us.
Falkor

Post by Falkor »

ALIB is concerned about petty political talk regarding buggies on buses in spite of the fact that 95% of the world's population will be wiped out on 21-Dec-2012 due to a geographic pole shift. This date is based on the Mayan calendar, which times earth's course through the galactic plains. ALIB is going on an expedition to the north pole to find out if the earth is really hollow.
GemStone

Post by GemStone »

OK thanks for filling me in Falkor.
Blimey. That's similar to what I read somewhere of the 12th planet. About it coming into close earth orbit and causing a polor shift in December this year.
Do you know if this is true? Or are my dates muddled up?
user100

Post by user100 »

Your dates are muddled up. It's happening on Tuesday week, just after lunch.
ALIB

Post by ALIB »

It's too late to post my original comments. The build-up would now destroy any comical merits, or otherwise, of my rant.

I will have to wait until a suitable build-up of humour, with the appropriate mix of irony and sarcasm surfaces again, but I'm in a particularly chilled mood this week.

Alib